You have six weeks to make a Facebook game!
Team leaders must use this site (link) to list their teams and track progress. This site will keep you on track and help you collaborate with team members.
- 1 - 5 people per team; members do not need to be students, but they must attend at least one of our meetings this semester
- Games must be original
- Games must use the Facebook platform
- Art and sound assets must not be copyrighted
- Teams should meet the schedule below
- You must allow this site to link to your Facebook game
- October 22
- Challenge starts
- November 5, end of week 2
- Teams must be finalized
- November 12, end of week 3
- General game design must be submitted
- November 26, end of week 5
- Games must be playable and public
- December 3, end of week 6
- Challenge ends
- Games are presented
Prizes are tentative / will be announced soon.
See you in the winners' circle! ^_^